Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's a Creative New Year!

Hello all!

I've been busy creating and crafting! With the start of 2012, I knew I wanted to finish up a few loose ends from last year, as well as start something new!

First I worked on making an infinity scarf from this tutorial. It was so easy! I made two yesterday from my husband's old t-shirts and it probably took me about an hour for both. Definitely going to be making more of these! And I've been wearing them all around the house, just because I can.




I also worked on embellishing a tank I bought from Target awhile back. When I brought it home, I realized that it had a stain on it, but not anymore! These cute tulle flowers covered it right up, and add a little touch of flair! Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can actually wear it out!

I'll be posting more ideas and completed crafts soon! Stay tuned!

Find me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment