Friday, June 1, 2012

So much to do, so little time to post!

Hey y'all! I've been super busy getting our playroom organized, and after donating 3 large bags to Goodwill, I think I may finally have some control over the clutter! (At least until the kids start playing with it!) I've also been working on finishing up some projects that I started long ago, doing some sewing up of holes in shirts, etc., and working on a stash of hair clips and wands, so that I always have a last-minute birthday present on hand! I also refashioned a large t-shirt into one that will actually fit my 5 year old, and I'll snap a quick picture when she tries it on tomorrow morning. Nothing like getting things put together and checking things off my to-do list; feels so good! What have you been accomplishing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment