Monday, February 18, 2013

Freezer paper ONESIE

For Valentine's Day, I made a cute monogrammed heart onesie for my littlest one using freezer paper. I got the idea from somewhere, but for the life of me I cannot find the photo. When I do I'll post it.

If you've never done a freezer paper stencil before, you should! They are so easy and in no time, you've created something. Just be sure to irom it on really good, so the paint doesn't bleed. I've also been covering the paint with glitter, because everything is better with glitter!!

3 comments:

  1. so how do you do it? I'd love to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://makemyselfathome.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/freezer-paper-stenciling/
    This is a basic tutorial! I used a foam brush and fabric paint for mine. I did two coats of fabric paint, and you can even iron freezer paper to the back of the fabric if you don't have any cardboard lying around. I bought the freezer paper at wal-mart. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://makemyselfathome.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/freezer-paper-stenciling/
    This is a basic tutorial! I used a foam brush and fabric paint for mine. I did two coats of fabric paint, and you can even iron freezer paper to the back of the fabric if you don't have any cardboard lying around. I bought the freezer paper at wal-mart. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete