Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bangs!



Since I've had bangs now for a few months, I've invested in a pair of haircutting scissors and have learned how to cut my own bangs. It takes a little bit of practice, but follow the tutorial below and you'll be able to do it too!

Note: It's from Seventeen magazine....Remember reading Seventeen magazine? Lol, brings me back to high school!  And while I don't recommend that you follow closely their other advice (unless you happen to be 17, then do whatcha want), this is a really quick, easy way to save a few bucks between haircuts and trim those unruly bangs into shape.

Up. Always cut up.

Click Here for the Tutorial


My trusty hair-only scissors that I bought at Sally Beauty. 

And for someone like me that doesn't really do anything with their hair (besides cut my bangs) except have it, Sally Beauty was like walking in to another world. The cashier must have seen my little lost puppy face and took pity on me, for she helped me find these scissors, then shooed me out into the light of day once more. 

Which reminds me, it's getting hard to see again, better go cut my bangs!

~Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment