Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wool Dryer Balls: The Results!



Remember yesterday when I posted about my in-progress experiment? I was making wool dryer balls and here's the verdict.....
They definitely worked! You can still see see some of the yarn as I wove it around into a ball, and they will continue to felt even more as I use them. I am really happy with them!

Scroll down for a photo!

For the tutorial (so you can make your own) click here.

I promise you, it is super easy, and although it might take a few times in the wash to fully felt the dryer balls, it's totally worth it!  Just think of all the money you'll save! Wool dryer balls reduce drying time (saving on electricity) and eliminate your need for dryer sheets (no more harsh chemicals!).

Win-win!

Click on the fancy button to follow my blog! 

Don't forget to click the link and follow me on Pinterest!

I'm also on Twitter! Click here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment