Friday, December 20, 2013

Love Pillow Cover

That's my throw pillow cover! I made it using this tutorial from U-Create.com They call it their "10 minute Throw Pillow Cover.  And while it didn't take me 10 minutes, it definitely took less than an hour, if you don't include the time I spent winding bobbins and oiling my machine (it's so much less noisy now!).  I really like how it turned out, and can't wait to use it. It's the same material as the chairs that I covered awhile back, and I still have more fabric left to use up.  Buying a giant curtain on sale is the way to go!  I'm thinking of making another pillow cover for our living room. We're having some friends and family over on Christmas, which is really making me want to make things! I can only hope there is enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment