Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Favorite, Easy Smoothie Recipe

Today I'm sharing with you all my kids' favorite smoothie recipe. There are a ton of smoothie recipes out there and a bunch of cool things you can do with smoothies (like make individual ones with mason jars--did you know they fit on the blender?!), but my kids and I love this smoothie and make it regularly.  I've also been trying to add some spinach to the mix, and have been calling it "Christmas sprinkles," because no matter how hard you try, you can still see the green flecks in it. 


Strawberry Banana Smoothie 
3 bananas
2 cups frozen strawberries
Skim milk as needed (I usually add the fruit first, then fill about halfway with milk)

Blend and enjoy!  This makes quite a lot of smoothie, so I always put the extra in popsicle molds so we can enjoy a delicious dessert that night after dinner. 

What's you favorite smoothie recipe?


The kids love to help out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment