I'm going to make a confession here: I love pizza.
Really, I LOVE pizza! It's just so yummy!
Recently, we've been buying whole wheat pizza dough at the grocery store and experimenting with making our own 'homemade' pizzas.
While looking for ideas, I came across this idea for making a pull-apart pizza. So cool! Here's the basics:
![]() |
| Roll out the dough into the shape of a pie plate that has been lightly brushed with olive oil. Add yummies! |
![]() |
| Roll it up and slice, then place rolls into the pie plate. Magically, it all fits! |
![]() |
| Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes. Enjoy! |
I couldn't believe how easy it was, and how fast we gobbled it all up! I used jarred pizza sauce, ham and shredded mozzarella in mine, but you can add whatever cheese / toppings are your favorite. Roll it up!



No comments:
Post a Comment