What's a girl to do with no plans and a babysitter for the kids?! Shopping of course!
I ended up going to Bed, Bath ad Beyond, and although I felt like the youngest person in there by 30 years (there are a lot of snowbirds where I live), I found some awesome things!
I got this really cool Two Tier Sliding Basket Organizer for $20, and I used it to organizer under our bathroom sink in the master bath. I was really proud of myself that I actually used it (sometimes I like to just buy things, lol) and that it really worked well since I didn't measure it or anything! I also got rid of a bunch of stuff we don't use anymore and cleaned the cabinet. The drawers slide out really nicely too!
I also got a few clip-on shelves for the girl's beds, hopefully to help keep all their stuff off the floor. It's so hard to clean when there's stuff everywhere! I also got a over-the-door organizer, a bathtub storage thingy and a few letter trays. Oh, and a new shower curtain to go with the new paint color I'm putting up in the master bath this week. I can't wait for that! Our bathroom is going to be amazing!
Stay tuned!
~Patricia
~Patricia
No comments:
Post a Comment